12 Oz Enamel Camping Mug
These are classical enamel cup with traditional techniques. These cups have enamel coating for sublimation printing. They are perfect for camp counselors, outdoor enthusiasts, people who grow beards, and basically any occasion to wear flannel — or just any coffee or soup fan is fine too.
- Lead and Cadmium Free and conforms to FDA requirements.
- Very light, yet durable
- Appeals to both the outdoor enthusiasts and customers who are looking for the retro look when enjoying hot or cold beverages.
- Size: 12oz
- Dimensions: 3.1'' x 3.4'' / 8*8.6cm
- Printing area: 2.6'' x 7.5'' / 6.5*19cm
- Hand Washing Only. Dishwasher cleaning may rough the surface of the Enamel product. Hand washing can ensure a smooth and bright surface for many years.
Please note that due to the nature of enamel products, the surface of each mug will differ slightly. You may notice tiny lumps and bumps in some mugs, and the occasional small blemish, mark, and scratch, particularly around the lip. This is the nature of enamel mugs and adds to its rustic look.
|Mug Element||11/15 oz Mug|
|Application Temperature||360°F (180°C)|
|Mug Press Imaging Instructions||
Mug Press Setup: Before pressing, test the pressure using a blank enamel mug. The pressure should be light. Adjust pressure accordingly.
Ensure that your mug press has reached the idle or press temperature before using.
Do not use excessive pressure .Doing so will damage your mug press and damage your item. The enamel mug must have the top rim edge hanging out of the mug press. Ensure that the top rim is not affecting the pressure.
For time and temperature, please follow the instructions that came with your mug press.