ORACAL Oratape MT80P Transfer Tape
Keep everything exactly as you want it! Move your vinyl cutouts from the cutting mat to your wall or window with ease!
This transfer tape will make it a simple task to arrange and place your vinyl décor exactly where you want it to go.
***Sold By The Foot***
- Transparent PVC-based application tape
- Medium adhesive strength
- High tensile strength and removable polyacrylate adhesive
- Repeated use of film is possible
- Check-pattern on the release paper facilitates exact cutting
- Transparent PVC-based mounting film (covered), designed for pre-masking cut lettering and printed graphics
- Specially formulated adhesive designed to work cohesively with other ORAFOL products.
- May be affixed to a graphic for greater than 6 months with no edge curling or adhesive issues
- PVC based tape - Easy to pre-mask large graphics with a laminator
- Transparent tape - Align overlapping or tiled sections with ease
- Grid pattern on liner - Makes cutting sections easier and more precise
Series MT80P Application Tape is perfect for problem-free graphic transfer of cut lettering and contour cut printed graphics. Its specially formulated adhesive is designed to work cohesively with other ORAFOL products.
May be affixed to a graphic for greater than 6 months with no edge curling or adhesive issues, even on RapidAir release liners. Its siliconized, transparent liner contains a printed grid pattern that makes cutting sections easier and more precise. The transparent film and liner make it ideal for pre-masking longer
graphics with a laminator and aligning overlapping and or oversized graphics a breeze.
- Thickness* (without liner and adhesive) - 4-mil
- Adhesive - Modified solvent polyacrylate, medium adhesive strength
- Adhesive Power* (FINAT TM-1, after 20 min, average) - Adhered to stainless steel: 0.46 lb/in
- Release Liner - 42# white, one-sided siliconized glassine paper
- Tensile Strength (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: Min. 19 MPa
- Elongation at Break (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: 130%
- Shelf Life** 2 years
- Minimum Application Temperature - 50°F